Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Intern
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
This internship is part-time, 2 days (approximately 10-15 hours) per week, and is an opportunity to assist a team of transactional commercial real estate agents while learning the basics of leasing and sales with some of the foremost experts in the business. This internship provides the possibility for the Intern to more fully understand the ins-and-outs of a career as a commercial real estate agent and has the potential to transition to a full-time position as a commission-based agent.
- Work with agents, admins, and marketing team with the goal of leasing or selling properties to prospective tenants/buyers.
- Conduct property tours in the greater Los Angeles area (must have transportation).
- Assist with deal transaction correspondence and paperwork.
- Participate in team and client meetings, either in person, via Microsoft Teams, or phone.
- Assist in the maintenance of Box.com file sharing system.
- Conduct market research as needed and client reporting.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled.
- California Real Estate license a big plus, but not required.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel) required; Adobe Acrobat a plus. Experience with Costar, Loopnet, or VTS a big plus, but will be taught.
- Ability to work in a team environment with multiple working styles.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to problem solve.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
To apply, submit your resume to Debra Skvarek at firstname.lastname@example.org.